Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

What happened to summer?

Woke up this morning to rain and COLD weather and had gained back 1.4 of the 2.2 lost from the 10(15). Guess that pimento cheese sandwich, 2 cookies and no workout yesterday mattered more than I thought. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh big sigh. WTH? Currently it is 52 degrees and feels just like an October or November day. Glad to have gotten in some good sunshine over the weekend and hoping it keeps my mood afloat til tomorrow when the temp is supposed to get up to 88. Not sure what is really going on except we have had some incredibly strange weather going on lately....and apparently it was an omen because K called me around 10:30 to let me know his company had been bought out by their competition that already has an office in Memphis. He said he has about a 50-50 chance of keeping his job. I can't see why they wouldn't love to have him considering he's the best they can get but who knows. This may be a sign that he needs something new. I'm going to keep positive about it and hopefully he will be able to also. I hate when stuff like this happens to people I love. I want to fix it and I can't. Very frustrating!

Today's successes are:
Great nights sleep again last night
Cardio Pump workout first thing this morning
Breaky - Orange
Still standing and pushing up
Lunch - Spinach, tomato & feta salad with a scoop of chicken salad and some pineapple.

That's about it for now. Not a fabulously fantastic day but not near as bad as it could be either so I'm going to keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment