Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Leftover pizza


I don't imagine I will be able to say the scale didn't budge tomorrow :-\ I slept late this morning after staying up late last night for the baseball game and a massage so I didn't get a workout in this morning. Figured I would do it this afternoon after work, totally forgetting J had a baseball game tonight. I had a spinach pancake w/ tzatziki and an apple this morning but was starving by 9:30am so I had 2 pieces of leftover pizza from yesterday. At lunch. I ran out and got my B-12 shot and went to Whole Foods to pick up something easy to make after the game tonight. I grabbed some pistachio crusted halibut, some potatoes to bake and some squash and zucchini to roast. While I was there, I grabbed some shrimp spring rolls, a little cup of pasta salad and some toffee to eat later in case I got hungry before we got home. I would up eating 3 pieces of the toffee and both spring rolls when I stopped by the house to grab J's baseball gear and the team snacks for tonight. Got to see K for a few minutes before I left. Oh yeah and snagged some reszies for tomorrow night at Restaurant Iris....surf and turf, here we come!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment