Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pig time again

It's BBQ fest time in Memphis again!!! This is probably one of my favorite events we have. I saw this rolling past me outside of work as I was leaving yesterday. I'm pretty sure I know where they are headed :)

I'm sad we won't be going this year :( but I am looking forward to spending some QT with K at the lake before I leave for Portland next week. It's the last weekend of Turkey season and I plan on going with K to try and bag us one or a few for the freezer. He's dying to try one in the fryer/smoker I gave him for Christmas. I hear they taste so much better than the ones you buy in the store so I'm excited!

Last night for dinner, I picked up some salad and chicken/gnocchi soup from the Olive Garden for dinner. I never had that soup before and it was super duper yummy. K and J thought so too. We pretty much licked our bowls. We also played a little baseball in the backyard....well Kand J did while I drank a little vodka/soda drink and supervised.


No comments:

Post a Comment