Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hilton Portland

It took a hell of a lot longer than I thought it would to get here but we finally made it to Portland and our hotel yesterday afternoon. 1st flight was a little over 3 hours and about 30 minutes on the tarmac and the 2nd flight was about 2 1/2 hours. We are staying at the Hilton Downtown which is where our seminar is being held and it looks like there may be quite a bit to do. It is very beautiful, especially for not being a beach locale!








I went straight to my room....the TINY room and snagged a nap. I was worn out from the trip and waking up so early. I was outta the house at 5:30am and by the time I got to my room it was around 4 Memphis time. So took a little nap and then went to meet Richard and Art at Jake's Grill. It was downtown, probably about 10 blocks from the hotel. It was pretty good. I had a couple of glasses of Pinot Grigio, a salad wedge and some linguine with garlic, olive oil, tomatoes and shrimp. Very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment