Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crawfish and Family!

Wednesday nights at Skimo's is crawfish night when they are in season. I don't think K, J and I missed a week last year. We invited Mom and Roy one week and found out Roy loves the little critters as much as we do. They went a few times with us last year. We had only been once this year since K doesn't live out that anymore and to tell you the truth, they weren't that great. Roy called Tueday night inviting us to go so we met him, Mom, Sissy and John last night and they were goooo-oooooo-ooooood!!!! Roy and Kennon ate 3 batches of them. Of course I helped K with his 2nd and 3rd batch. We went home and couldn't wait to get our full bellies to bed but not until J did his book report. We made it through with only 1 minor skirmish between the 2 of us. Of course he waited til the last minute to do the damn thing and then tried to cut corners on it and get by without doing everything he was suppose to. I swear that kid is me all over again. Poor thing! All in all, it was a great night. I love my family so much and wish that we had more time to spend together :(

No comments:

Post a Comment