Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sad Day!!!!

I haven't posted in the last couple of day because I had been running non-stop at the conference I was at and was going to catch up on things when I got to the airport and had some down time but horrible news was received in the last hour of the conference and the last few days food and events really don't matter. 2 West Memphis drug interdiction officers (Brandon Paudert and Bill Evans) were shot and killed this morning on I-40 at Airport Road. The 2 suspects got away and were located a little while later in the Wal-Mart parking lot where a huge gunfight erupted and the Crittendon County Sheriff and another officer were shot. The suspects were killed also! The wounded have been taken to The Med and it looks like the Sheriff will recover but the other officer is in very serious condition. I have no words.....

No comments:

Post a Comment