Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Things are looking up

Mom saw the neurosurgeon Tuesday and he said he would let her go home soon. She is going to have to continue taking pain pills until the clots go away but it's a better alternative than surgery. Mom is bummed but glad to know what is causing it and really looking forward to getting home and seeing her puppy.

Tuesday was also J's last day of school. He went to lunch and to see Shrek after school with Leegan, Jackson and Christopher. Angie took them to do that. I was able to get out and go for a jog/walk while the boys were playing. K's knee was still pretty bad and he had some customers to take out to dinner so he laid off the run.

J came home to get ready for baseball and I made us some yummy pizzas that are on my belly fat cure diet. I made him a cheese and oregano and made myself a tomato, basil, avocado pizza. I used whole wheat pita pockets for the crust and they were spectacular. I thihk this diet is going to be pretty good, I'm doing really well so far watching my sugar and carbs and am still getting full and enjoying what I eat AND not thinking about sweets so much. Tomorrow will be a full week that I have been on it so I will find my total pounds lost and remeasure my waist. J's baseball game wound up getting rained out. Right before we pulled into the parking lot, the bottom dropped out of the sky and lightning and thunder from nowhere. J and I went and did a little Tarjaying and then came home and hung out. He was so glad not to have a bedtime but was still completely out before 10:00. K had left for his dinner with customers around 6 and J asked how long they took to eat. I told him that they were having drinks to and he said, "Oh, so Kennon is going to come home wasted?" He's such a damn nut! I love him so much. So funny :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment