Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Plan B

J and I had dinner with mom last night. Roy wasn't there, he had to take Shenena to Arkansas for something so mom picked up some Subway sandwiches for us. She's on some kinda Subway kick lately, thinks they are really good sandwiches, I dunno. Last night's wasn't too bad, the bread was really fresh which made it almost yummy. We had some leftover chips and cookies from Mother's Day lunch that I ate too. Meant to not eat the cookies, oops! I had about 3/4 of a white chocolate chip macadamia and 1/2 of a peanut butter. Really didn't mean to eat the second one. We spent a few hours over there and then went home. I was supa tired too. K seemed to be in an ok mood when we got home. He'd had some meetings at work and the buy out doesn't go into effect until June 30 and they are saying it will only affect people at the corporate level.

J was suppose to have a baseball game this evening so I didn't plan anything for dinner tonight. Figured we would grab something after but the games are cancelled because the fields are still too wet to play on, sooooo now not sure about tonight. I would like to go out for something but have this feeling I would really overeat and would want a couple of drinks so I guess we will stay at home. I weighed this morning and had lost 0.2 pounds. I am starting to feel better, even if the weight isn't coming off yet. I definitely feel like I am starting to tone up again and not feeling quite so yuck in my clothes. I was craving something sweet to eat after lunch today but just kept saying to myself 170! 170! 170! 170! 170! 170! And I willed that damn craving away so yay for me.

Today's successes include:
Great night of sleep last night after a GREAT massage.
45 minutes on the elliptical first thing this morning and watched yesterday's episode of Ellen. She's damn funny!
Breaky - banana
Snack - wheat thins
Standing and pushing up
Lunch - went home to make some of this spinach/mozzarella pasta with a little olive oil and parmy topped with tomatoes, spinach, bell pepper and green onions and found K there too. I love getting to see him in the middle of my day, makes my afternoon especially bearable and reminds me what I have to go home to. Here's a pic of my lunch minus the best part:

Lately Mel and I have been using famous couples to call each other by since we should be connected at the hip. For example, Sonny and Cher, Starsky and Hutch, Drake and Zeke.....after texting with her after lunch, I was trying to think of some other good couple's I could call us and thought about Mr. Roarke and Tattoo. I was dying laughing, so when I got back to the office, I checked Zulu and they have about 10 of the episodes on there. That is what I have been doing this afternoon.....bringing Fantasy Island back!!! Real productive, huh? In my defense, I spent this morning revising SOPs so I kinda feel that makes it ok ;)
LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment