Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Stace's Bachelorette Weekend

Friday after work, I headed east to spend the weekend with Stace. I rolled into Nashville around 8:30 and met Stace at her house. Jett was at a birthday party so we had all night to catch up and stayed up talking til about 12:30. I got up Saturday morning and went for a jog/run in the neighborhood across the street from her house. It was a cute hood and here is part of the scenery that I got to enjoy.
It was very hilly and a pretty tough run but I got 1 3/4 done running and then did 1 1/4 walking. Not horrible and I was still able to enjoy myself. After the run, I took a quick shower and we headed to Panera to grab some breaky.

I had the breakfast power sandwich and some fresh fruit.

I was so happy to be spending some QT with my bestie. I've missed her so much since she's moved and hate that we don't get to hang out much anymore. After breakfast, we met Marlane and got our mani/pedis done. After that, we did a little shopping, went back to Stace's to relax, grabbed some awesome sushi for lunch at Wild Ginger and then took a little power nap to rest up for the big night. 
The bachelorette party started at Lauren's with champagne and a lingerie shower. We grabbed some dinner at Rumba (I had the mussels and roasted broccoli), jumped in the limo and rode around for a little while, then partied it up at Mai, Play and Lime. Lauren and Lauren took the limo to the liquor store to stock up while the rest of us were getting one last drink and paying our tabs. We had to wait outside a few minutes for the limo to get back and it was plenty of time for an idiot to hit on us and try to buy us drinks.
Here he is walking back to Bricktop's without anyone to buy a drink for. I wish I would've gotten a front and up close shot of his outfit. He had on a long sleeve shirt and goofy tie, polyester pants and tennis shoes. I really don't know what he was thinking and hope he just has some type of brain development problem.
We spent most of our time at Mai acting goofy on the patio and at Play dancing the night away with the gay boys. When we wound up at Lime, Jett and some of his friends were there too. It was almost 1:00am at this point and I was exhausted to I had the limo take me back to the house. Needless to say, I woke up Sunday feeling like ass and wondering WHY do I drink? I knew the ride home wasn't going to be good and that the sooner I got home the better I would feel so I showered and hit the road by noon. I stopped for gas in Bellevue and found one of my favorite treats ever!
I have never seen these anywhere but in Louisiana so I was very excited with my find, even if my tummy wasn't well enough to handle eating any during my ride home. I made it home in time for a little nap before picking up J. We ordered in Garibaldi's for dinner and watched Big Brother before going to bed. I slept through a morning workout and breakfast. I ran home at lunch and ate leftovers from last night for lunch. Waiting on the work to end so I can get in a jog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment