Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shelby Farms and lots of produce

After work last night, J, K and I headed over to Shelby Farms to get some exercise in. K rode his bike on the trails while J and I ran/walked the 3 mile loop. We also brought little Lexie Lou Who with us to burn some of her energy off. It didn't help much....
Did I fail to mention we are dog sitting Lexie Lucifer (that's what K has so lovingly renamed her)? If I didn't mention it, it may be because I'm hoping it's a bad dream I will wake up from soon. She is such a cutie but so damn neurotic and a complete spazoid. I love her to death but there is no rest for the weary when she is around. For dinner, I picked up some honey ginger soy marinated chicken kabobs and garlic herb marinated lamb kabobs from Whole Foods. I made some rutabaga fries and roasted brussel sprouts to go with the kabobs. We had some tzadaki sauce with the lamb :)



This morning I caught up on some Chelsea's while I did 45 on the eillip.
Breaky was a banana nut vita top with greek yogurt, almond butter, a drizzle of honey and a peach.
Work is super crazy right now with the change of sheriffs coming up but I still managed to get home for a lunch full of fresh veggies.

Romaine and baby lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, bell pepper, goat cheese, left over chicken and brussel sprouts and some poppy seed dressing. A few pieces of the lamb meat made their way on to my plate too.

Snackage was the biggest and juiciest plum I've ever eaten (found it at Whole Foods) and some caramel greek yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment