Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New yoga dvd & lunch with my boyfriend on the patio

I didn't get my jog in last night and went straight to Mom's. She wanted me to make Aunt Opal's Will, Living Will and Power of Attorney on Legal Zoom and I wasn't sure how long it would take and didn't want to be up all night doing it. Mom made us turkey subs and salad for dinner and I got all of the paperwork done pretty painlessly and cheap compared to going to an attorney's office to get it done. 
I got up this morning and did my new Pulse Yoga DVD. I really liked the exercises but the video itself was lacking. It's 2 older women at some resort in Mexico with no music and no great landscape. It was only 30 minutes long so I did 20 minutes of pilates too. I was pretty hungry this morning so I chopped up some cantaloupe and made me a "fried" egg and provolone sammy on a whole wheat english muffin. 
My wonderful boyfriend called and requested a lunch date so I met him at Panera for a lovely lunch on the patio with magnificent weather. I had the Pick 2 with Apple Fuji salad and Mediterranean veggie sammy. It was so beautiful and the weather so perfect, we didn't want to leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment