Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh Friday, I love you like my son loves Internet shopping

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!! The work week is almost ova :) What a week.....I've been doing some more planning today with a few breaks. I took some time out to have a snack of fresh veggies sprinkled with taco seasoning and dipped in my fave hummus.
I also took some time to talk to Mel and have a good laugh like I always do with her. We were speaking of the dire straights this county is in and how much worse it will be if a certain someone wins the sheriff's election and then we started talking about the resemblence this certain someone has to Olive (her bulldog) and while she is trying to stop making the connection, it is my only hope to get through the next few years by imagining Olive sitting behind the desk on the 9th floor running the circus this place will run into. How can you not smile looking at this face?
And I broke away from the leg shackles to go home and make a really good lunch. I put some olive oil on a mahi mahi filet, covered it with Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning and baked it in the oven. I also had some edamame on the side and may have had a little tartar sauce too :)

It was super easy and super yummy! That's a little salad plate and not a huge portion of mahi on a regular plate btw...
After lunch I made it back to the office and finished off the other half of the REGULAR sized bag of peanut M&M's I started yesterday. I swear, I think this is the first time in my life I have ever split up a bag of candy that wasn't a monster size bag.

Yay Double D! I really am beginning to see what a difference it makes when you eat healthy. I've really been watching my sugar intake for about 2 months now and even though I haven't lost any weight, I am feeling so much better and more energized. Guess I am going to need to work on moderating the alcohol now. I'll start tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment