Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

J is home!

I got a call from J around 12:30 yesterday and he was safely in Kim's car headed home from camp. (Kim is Ben's mom.) They stopped in Jackson for a little while to visit her parents and then were on their way home but before they could make it, the boys crashed. She sent me this picture:
My sweet little angel :) K picked him up from Ben's house and they were waiting on me when I got home from work. I swear he looks like he grew 6 inches in the past week. We watched the DVD of his week at camp and it was really great. We got to see him shooting his coke can in the sniper contest, him loading a muzzle loader, riding the zip line, canoeing, slip and sliding, fishing, and lots of other fund things. He said he had so much fun and the dvd reflects it. K was super totally jealous and said he was going next year!
I was craving spaghetti so I cooked a big pot of sauce with ground turkey instead of beef, some roasted broccoli, bread and picked up a salad from Lucchesi's. It was very yummy.

K spent most of the night doing laundry, getting ready for our SECOND BEACH VACAY this year!!!!! so that I could have the washer and dryer to night because J has tons of nasty, dirty clothes from his week at camp. We also watched Modern Family and Police Women of Memphis off the DVR and to bed early :) 
I woke up pretty early this morning and was going to get up and exercise but never got around to it so that will be on my short list of things to do today. I made a turkey sausage, "fried" egg and cheese mcmuffin for breakfast with a banana and it was fab but I'm already starting to get a little hungry again. I'm leaving work today at noon to get a jump start on errands to run before we leave for the beach. J went to work with Sissy and Roy is picking him up and taking him to lunch with the guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment