Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting back to normal...for now

I left work an hour early yesterday because my brain and body was fried. I can't do all those overtime hours like I use to :( I picked up J from his dad's and we headed home and hung out. It was so good to see him, it felt like I hadn't seen him in forever. We watched a little TV and played some golf in the yard for a little bit but it didn't last too long because it was so dang hot. We ordered in Pancho's for dinner and laughed a lot watching Wipe Out. Went to bed by 9:30 and I'm amazed I was able to stay up that late. I really am having a hard time adjusting to being "old"! My sleep lasted until around 4am and I tossed and turned til 5 and then got up and did 35 minutes of yoga. I haven't done yoga in so long and it was pretty challenging but it felt so good! I was I had a private instructor so I wouldn't get bored with it because I do love it so much.
I made a cheese/spinach/hot sauce breaky sammich on a bagelwich and strawberries.

It was good! But what was even better was the smiling little boy with a brand new haircut that joined me on my commute!
I took him back to his dad's so he could go to Kelly's funeral. Kelly is Jack's nephew's wife that was killed in a car wreck over the weekend. He'll be back Friday for a week and I can't wait :)
After I dropped him off, I enjoyed a few more minutes of calm before the storm because it was non-stop once I got to work. I had no idea the aftermath of our Operation Predator would be more work than the actual operation. Always learning! Here is part of what I have been working on all day:

I had no time to leave for lunch but did bring in some snacks. I brought a new snack and love love love it.

Excellent stuff. Gotta run, have an appointment to get my stitches out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment