Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

It's always something

Not many pics to post today. This tooth thing and being drugged up has made me forget about all that but I did at least get back to work yesterday. I was still pretty sick to my stomach in the morning but it got better as the day went on. I had a grilled cheese on a bagelwich for breakfast with some fruit. At lunch, I ran out to pick up J's shot records and to Costco to pick up some things for the house and a few things for tonight's concert. I got back to the office and ate some cabbage, pot stickers and chopped up zucchini, carrots and tomatoes that I brought from home. After work, I did an hour of elliptical/strength training while catching up on Big Brother and Modern Family. For dinner, I made some multi-grain crusted Tilapia with Greek yogurt/cucumber sauce, roasted broccoli and sweet potato fries.

It was super easy and super yummy. After dinner, K and I watched that night's episode of Big Brother and a saved episode of Losing it with Jillian. She is so amazing how well she reads people and then uses it to better them.
This morning, I had a triple berry smoothie and a plum and some strawberries and blueberries. For snack, I had some carrots and tomatoes dipped in Italian dressing. For lunch, I went home and had left over Tilapia and broccoli from last night and hung out with K for a little while. When I got back to the office, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me!!!!
My camera that I have been waiting on foreva was finally delivered! Goofy pic but I really am that happy about it and it is really hard to take a picture of yourself with an iPhone! I'm going to give my camera a test drive tonight at the Al Green concert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment