Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I am so ready.....

.....to be at the beach! This is where I will be in 3 short days. The sands of Anna Maria Island are absolutely beautiful! I'm dying to get there! With all the stress lately, it will be extra icing on the cake, not that I have any clue what icing tastes like lately. I cannot wait to get my toes in the sand, the rays on my skin and the seafood in my mouth!!!

Today has been a pretty good day considering I feel halfway rested :) I ate a deli thin smeared with some cashew butter and some grapes this morning for breaky. Then had a handful of roasted peanuts for a snack. At lunch, I ran to the shot nurse to get a B-12, haven't had one in a few weeks and am hoping that will take care of part of my exhaustion problems. I know it's all in my head but I swear I felt some pep almost immediately after the shot. I ran over to Whole Foods to grab some missing ingredients that I need for tonight's dinner and lunch. Poor K hasn't had a home cooked meal in quite a while so I thought I'd give him a treat since I'm feeling better. I also grabbed some lunch while I was there to. I made a little salad, got a small cup of tomato zucchini soup and snatched up some seared tuna from the sushi bar. It was all excellente!
I was reading an artice today on running and it said that a lot of problems with people that are not use to running (which is what you can consider me since I haven't done it consistently since last fall) is that they start off trying to do too much. It had a few running programs in there and I printed off the Couch to 5K plan. The first few weeks plans look really wimpy but that is fine since I have been doing really wimpy the past few times I have run. It also says not to run more than 3 times a week, so I like that too. I am going to start it today and we will see how things go. J, K and I are going to run the Gibson 5K next week after we get home from Anna Maria. I see a horrible time for me during that run but it will be about spending time with my favorite guys and not the time. Here is a link to the article:
We shall see how it goes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment