Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Night

I picked J up from basketball camp and he was loving the idea of Jerry's Sno Cone as much as I was so we stopped by and kept on going. There were at least 15 people waiting on their cones and at least that same amount still waiting to order. We didn't have time to stand in that slow moving line because we still had to grab K, some Bar B Q and get out to mom's for dinner.

We stopped in at Tops after picking up K and ordered a picnic pack. Sissy and John were meeting us at Mom and Roy's too. It was divine and we all stuffed our faces. I think J ate more than the adults. After dinner, we visited a little while and headed home pretty early because K had some laundry he needed to do. J and I took the "early" factor and used it to our advantage. Since there was a little bit of daylight left, we decided to give Jerry's another try!

SCORE!!!!!!! I had a wedding cake supreme and J had a pina colada supreme. He has become quite the fan since our beach vacay. We enjoyed our sno on the way home. J and K watched baseball and I read the new book Sis gave me for the rest of the night. Can't remember what it's called but it's good so far. The next kid???? I don't know....
Breaky this morning was 1/2 a grapefruit and a chicken smoked sausage on a high fiber english muffin. By the time I was ready for my snack (a big bag of cold grapes) I was feeling like I was trapped and needed some fresh air so I grabbed my grapes and went and sat under a shade tree by the waterfalls and spouts on Main Street.

It's so relaxing hearing the water and the kids playing while a cool breeze blows on your face.
I'm about to eat the rest of the leftover salad from Olive Garden take out and then heading home to let the oven repairman in :))))))))))))))) K and J have been missing my cooking and so have I!

No comments:

Post a Comment