Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good hair day

I had a hair appointment after work yesterday which means it was my only guaranteed good hair day for the next 8 weeks. It really irks me that I can NEVER, EVER get my hair to look the way Dan makes it look. Or any hairdresser for that matter. While I was waiting to get my hair done, I went through the magazines to find my entertainment for the next hour or so and came upon this:

Who knew????? Only in the south would a woman want a magazine where she can get cherry pie recipes and find some gun articles. I love it! After my appointment, I swung by Olive Garden and grabbed us some soup, salad and bread sticks for dinner. I swear that is one of my favorite to go meals in the world. The chicken gnocchi soup is sick it's so damn good. J, K and I watched another episode of America's Got Talent. Right now are the try outs and they are hysterical. Last night had Spongejhetta singing about how we could find her in her studio, up in her studio, studio. Here's the clip, it is so awesome. The best laugh I had of the day:

This morning I did another elliptical/strength session for 45 minutes. I wanted to make sure to get 20 minutes of weights in so this time I split it up like this:
2 1/2 minutes elliptical forward
2 1/2 minutes elliptical backwards
5 minutes strength

I felt great after! For breakfast, I had a chicken smoked sausage with sweet/spicy mustard on a high fiber english muffin, a spinach pancake and an apple with some peanut butter. Glad I had such a big breaky to because when I got to work, I saw on my calendar that I was scheduled to give blood this morning. I had forgotten all about it. After coming out of the blood drive bus, I saw something I could not believe....the parking lot attendant at the city lot behind 201 had barrelled up our guys motorcycles. He said he was given a memo to not allow any motorcycles, including police bikes, to park on the sidewalk.

Needless to say, Richard Nelson, traffic's Lieutenant, was furious. He had a few choice words for the manager of the lot and the chains were removed shortly thereafter.
Last night when I ordered our take out, I ordered an extra soup because we always have leftover salad and I could bring both of those to work with me for lunch. I threw in some grapes and had a veggie jam packed day for lunch.

It was yummy and very filling. This was the 1st time I tried their minestrone, it was pretty delish but did not compare to the chicken gnocchi. And even though I am stuffed, I cannot get those Jerry's Sno Cones off my mind. I have wanted one of my own ever since I tasted J's. I'm thinking today may just be a Jerry's Sno Cone day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment