Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

SAD week, wonderful boyfriend!

Well last week was pukey! It got really cold and I got really sun deficient. My winter depression is setting in and I have lost all motivation to do anything and am so damn cold and just feeling generally blah plus this week I felt real illness too. I had some kind of stomach virus/issue going on and didn't feel like doing anything. J got home late Wednesday. He had his last floor hockey game and got a ride home from his dad. I had planned on us eating dinner at Hope and going to church but I just didn't feel like it. I didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch so K ran to the store and got fixings for sausage and cheese plates and came home and grilled. Thursday morning, I had an appointment with the podiatrist. I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, a bone spur and inflamed joints. He gave me a cortisone shot in my heel and told me to aggressively stretch and ice my foot and all should be better in a month or so. I went back to work, started feeling sick because of the general anesthetic he gave me and wanted some soup to soothe my belly. Amber, Jennifer and I went to Pho Vietnam and I had a bowl of shrimp and pork pho. It made my stomach feel better but my heel wasn't numb anymore and it hurt like hell. Nancy sent me home to rest. K took care of me again and took care of dinner. We had take out from Huey's, J was happy with that choice! Friday brought total relief to my heel!!!!! J had half a day of school. When I got there to pick him up, his school was on lockdown because our SWAT team had gotten into a car chase with 3 homicide suspects and 1 got away right by J's school. Once I was finally able to get him, K and him hit the road for the youth hunt. I went back to work and then went and hung out with Amber G.and Katie at Amber's. We had a few glasses of wine and then grabbed some dinner at East End Grill. Saturday was a total me day. I was suppose to get up and do 9.5 miles but just wanted to sleep away the winter blahs. I stayed in bed until it was time to go for my massage and facial at Gould's. It was so relaxing and the massage made my entire body feel so loose and so relaxed. I came home, napped some more, went to work to check on the Sex Offenders and make sure they didn't have any trick or treaters or Halloween decorations, went to dinner with Amber R. at Sekisui, worked a little more and came home and went to bed. No pics to post because I couldn't be bothered......geesh I was in a yucky mood :(

No comments:

Post a Comment