Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Church, Sushi, Hair appointment & 2 dogs

Wednesday night, J, K and I went to dinner at church and then to church. We had baked chicken, dressing, green beans, butter beans, salad and chocolate cake. Eli taught our Real Discipleship class and we went over the books of Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon. I was so tired that I was barely able to keep my eyes open and went to bed as soon as we got home. Yesterday I got up and did an ellip session while I watched Criminal Minds. Marcy and I made plans for lunch but she had to cancel and I was craving sushi so I ran to Sekisui in Midtown.
I had the house cucumber and a PR Roll. Sekisui has a new menu that is all rolls that their costumers made up and the PR Roll is on there. It was so good and SPICY! Inside is spicy crawfish and cilantro and the outside is peppered and seared tuna with some kind of hot sauce. It may be my new fave roll.
After work, I had a hair appointment so K picked J up from floor hockey and took him to karate while I got new color and layers.
It's a total mess in this pic, had been outside with lots of wind but I am totally diggin the body the layers have given me. We hung at the house last night catching up on TV (Survivor, The Office, Modern Family) and clearing some leftovers out of the fridge. Today was the 1st day of J's fall break so I took him to his dad's before work. K and I had lunch at the house (clearing some more leftovers out of the fridge) and then he hit the road for the hunting camp. Before I left home, I spied 2 pups running amuck in the hood and decided to try and save them before they ran into the busy street. They were sweethearts and came right to me. I put them in the back yard to play with my babies and called their owner.

They were happy to have new meat!

Their owner didn't answer so it looks like they will be playing for a while. I'm back at work now wondering when 4:30 is going to get here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment