Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sushi, Wicked, Boxing New Puppy and a New Grill

Tuesday was back to regular work. I picked J up from his dad's after work. He went to his Tuesday night bowling with Jimmy and K and I had a little date night at Sakura. We tried to go there for our 1st date but it was closed and this is the first time we have gone back. We haven't been missing anything either. It wasn't near as good as it use to be. On Wednesday, I met K at the house for lunch, he picked up sammys from Holiday Ham for us. J had floor hockey and I picked him up after work. We chowed down on some pizzas I got from Lucchesi's and then hit the road.
We went to the Orpheum to see Wicked. It was really, really good. The actresses had awesome voices and it was comical too. J, K and I all loved it but J and I agree that we still haven't seen anything that is better than The Lion King. I hope it comes back soon so K can see it. Yesterday, Amber and I got out at lunch. I had to run to the uniform shop and after leaving there, this is what I spied:
This guy couldn't even wait til he got to the gym! I swear I see the funniest things. After doing a few U turns and getting into the best position on the Mapco lot to tape him, we went to lunch. I was craving a huge bowl of soup and decided to try something new.
So glad I finally tried Pho Vietnam. It was superb! I can't wait to go back. I had the spring rolls (which are fresher tasting and yummier than Pho Saigon) and the shrimp and crab pho. It rocked and there was a ton of it. When I picked J up, he didn't feel like going to karate, which was fine with me because I didn't either. We hung out with Sis for a little bit and played with Miss Lily Wiggles.

We left Sis's and ran by Fresh Market to pick up some stuffed potatoes to have with the venison back strap K was smoking with his new grill. He bought it yesterday and ruined the Christmas gift I was going to give him but dinner was great! Today, I enjoyed the rest of my Pho and got out to enjoy the weather and burned a few calories while I was at it.
K left this morning to go hunting and J is with his dad this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment