Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baseball. Big Business Launch. Crawfish. New house?

After work last Wednesday, K and I took J and Leegan to baseball practice. We strolled around the walking trail at Cameron Brown while they practiced and then headed to Abbay's for dinner after. J was out of school Thursday and Friday so he came to work with me Friday and got to meet the Sheriff.
He thought he was VIP and the Sheriff also gave him some swag so it was exciting for J! He had his 1st baseball game that night and it was FREEZING! They lost but it was still a fun game to watch. They played good and at this age group can steal bases now so it made it more fun to watch.
Steal that base

Swing batter, batter, batter
Bringing it on home. I think I need to use my other camera with the sports setting for baseball games!
Friday, J went to his dad's while I worked and K headed to Birmingham for his annual golf trip with the guys. Baseball practice that night and then Susan came to town for my Big Business Launch weekend. She made it in that night and we got things ready for Saturday. The first event was at Mom's and then we had a little bit of downtime. Grabbed a bite at Panera, got J dropped off at Leegan's and made it home to freshen up. 2nd event was at Katie's. The day was a huge success, I sold $3500+ worth of products and hope everyone falls in love with them like Suz and I have. We were up at 6:30 am to get the day going and didn't finish at Katie's until after 10:00pm but it was a lot of fun. I got to see a ton of my girls and spending the day with Susan is always red velvet cake!

R+F setup at Katie's. I was so glad to have Susan with me, I learned a lot more about the products that I didn't already know and absolutely could not have done it without her! After everything was over, we were starving so we grabbed some seafood nachos at the Half Shell before collapsing in the bed. We got up Sunday after sleeping in and had A LOT of stuff to enter in the computer. We finished that and decided crawfish for lunch sounded awesome. Headed to the Cajun Catfish Company and went to town!
Our waitress was a really cute young girl named Tiffany. We talked to her quite a bit and Susan kept pushing me to approach her about joining the business but I resisted. Didn't think she would be interested. We were getting ready to leave and Tiffany asked us if we would be willing to let her do our hair and makeup for a photo shoot to build her portfolio. She is a cosmetology student and getting ready to intern in Chicago with the makeup artist from Wicked. WOW! Susan totally felt it. We told her about the R+F business and she seemed interested in that too. I've sent her information for a seminar coming up this weekend so I we will see how interested she really is. Susan left later that afternoon and K got home early that evening. Monday I had dinner with J at Mom and Roy's. He was suppose to have a game but it was rained out. Tuesday was AYCE Crawfish so J, K and I headed back to Cajun Catfish Company. I saw Tiffany there and she still acted interested in the biz. I also received my business cards that Betty and Kathy designed for me and they look GREAT!
Can't wait to start handing these out. Yesterday was another gross rainy day but I got to have lunch with my boy and his friends. It was family chapel day so I grabbed some Bogie's and had lunch with one of the loves if my life. We went to chapel after and that put me in a better mood. After work, K and I went to look at Angie and Tom's house. They put an offer an a house in Shady Grove last week and put theirs on the market over the weekend. They have made so many improvements and upgrades and I fell in love! We are going to put ours back on the market next week and see how things go. I would really LOVE to buy Angie's. Last night was dinner and movie night at home. I made the buys some deer sloppy joes and we watched Toy Story 3. It was a good one. I haven't worked out in over a week because of my knee. It is still really bothering me from the 7 mile run/walk I did back in February and has actually gotten worse since last week. I am really scared about what's wrong with it but have a Dr appointment tomorrow and will know more.




No comments:

Post a Comment