Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Heather's 40th, Crawfish make it to Memphis, Lazy Sunday (except the 6 miles)

Thursday Night - J was gone to Hunter's Safety again. I made K and I some Parmesan Tilapia, roasted broccoli and a baked potato for dinner and we caught up on some recorded shows...Modern Family and Survivor.

Friday - Breaky burrito with lots of salsa first thing.
Pilates class at lunch and then came back to the office and had the other Lenny's sub that I bought yesterday to give to Happy the homeless guy but then couldn't find him. The afternoon went on and on and on and on but finally came to an end and it was time to get J dropped off to his dad and to get ready for Heather's birthday party. We met everyone for dinner and appys at River Oaks. There was a great turnout there and we were given the back room so we had enough room to get up and mingle and be loud and not disturb too many people.
Me and the birthday girl.

K and I taking a break from the yummy sliders and mac & cheese to pose with the Birthday Girl.
The party at River Oaks started winding down a little after 11 and was headed to Brookhaven but K and I went home. I hadn't slept well most of the week and had a really bad strained muscle in my neck and wanted to go to bed.

Saturday - We woke up Saturday morning to super low temps and lots of rain which was perfect because with my neck, I didn't feel like doing anything. We lounged in bed until around lunch. I cooked us some boudin with toast and jelly and we transferred to the couch. We watched some basketball and the latest Netflix movie we had.
It was pretty stupid but there were some very funny parts. Memphis played ball late that afternoon and I did my taxes while we watched the game....$2475 coming my way!!!!! Thank goodness, now I don't feel so bad about the $1000 I just sank into my skincare business. After last week in LA, we were having some serious crawfish cravings so we headed over to Cajun Catfish Company for dinner and they had just what we were looking for!

And we did some major damage too!

It was some pretty good stuff too for being so early in the season :) I was a happy camper when we left.

Sunday - I woke up Sunday morning with every intention of going to church but the cold, dreary weather and my neck kept me in bed. K ran to Old Venice Pizza and picked us up some lunch.

Venice Trio and Mardi Gras Pizza hit the spot. I lounged around on the couch a little more but then started getting a case of cabin fever and took Margo out for a walk. We hit the greenline and she did great! 6 miles for the little rug rat!

When I got back, I started prepping the drunk chicken I was going to cook for dinner and waited for Lexie Lucifer to be dropped off. Going to have a crazy visitor for the week while Eve is in Seattle. J made it home and the drunk chicken made it out of the oven for chicken wraps with sweet potato fries.
We caught up on the last episode of Survivor that we had recorded and went to bed with no issues from the crazy dog visiting :)

Monday - Slept in a little this morning. Tried something new with my smoothie. I've been reading a lot of health blogs lately that say to use spinach in your morning smoothie to add more vitamins and minerals to it without affecting the taste. It sounded pretty unappetizing to me but I finally broke down and tried it and guess what? It didn't affect the taste at all, even though it did affect the color! I forgot to snap a picture before consuming it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment