Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Solo Night. A GREAT Office.

I had the night alone last night since J was at hunter's safety class and K was still out of town and I was kinda excited about the me time too. I prepped a super easy one pan dinner.
Parmesan encrusted tilapia and roasted green beans.

Fresh out the oven
As soon as dinner was ready, I gathered the pups and sat down to a movie I've been wanting to see for a while:
What a little shit that Zuckerberg was....or at least portrayed as. It was pretty good but I found myself losing interest and wound up watching it all just to see how it ended.

Today started off pretty cold, really cold actually but it turned into something very wonderful. I met Marcy for an early lunch at Sekisui since it is Fish Friday. When we left, the weather was so great there was no way I could go back indoors so I grabbed my computer and set up a fantastic office at the park.

I wish I could work outside every time the weather is nice. When I was in the 5th grade, our teacher would do class outside every once in a while when it was nice and I wore her out begging to have class outside ALL. THE. TIME. Guess I have been hooked since a very early age.

No comments:

Post a Comment