Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lasagna Rally and Au Fond

After work last night, I ran by Muddy's for cupcakes and Lucchesi's for garlic bread and then headed over to Madonna's for dinner with the girls. Heather is staying with her right now and she loves Aimee's lasagna so we decided to bring some to her so she would eat a little. April W. and April H. came over too. Madonna busted out some wine while we got everything ready. I got a little crazy with the decanter.
And Aimee and I found something really funny about our LSU cups.

Dinner was very, very good. I ate way too much but at least I didn't clean my plate because Aimee put way too much pasta on there.

I think Heather enjoyed the girls night because she did a whole lot more laughing than she did crying.

I was able to get home at a decent hour even though I didn't want to leave these bitches. I was in bed by 11:00 but I didn't get up early for a workout. I slapped together a peanut butter and banana sammy and made it to work in a storm. Memphis is suppose to be hit pretty hard this afternoon and tonight with bad weather. They have been calling for severe thunderstorms, tornadoes and heavy hail. Apparently the Weather Channel thinks it is going to be so bad that they have sent in Jim Cantore. He is broadcasting from downtown right now.

I just got back from lunch with Marcy. We went to Au Fond and I had the B.E.L.T.

Bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato dressed with remoulade. It was delish! Back at work to wrap up a few things before heading to the Key Indicator meeting and then out of the office for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment