Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friday Family Date Night. Saturday MMA Fight Party. Superbowl. And more snow (Surpirse, Surprise!)

Friday night was Family Date Night with the Mays and Feathers. J had Jackson over to spend the night and we ran by Bass Pro first to get his bow restrung and the sights adjusted.

The boys had a lot of playtime in the store since it didn't take near as long as we thought it would. We finally made it out of there when it was time to meet everyone else for dinner. We met at My Favorite Place and enjoyed a few beers and a whole lot of food. K and I barely made it home before falling asleep. I think we were in bed and down for the count by 9:30.
J went over to his dad's Saturday and I ran a ton of errands while K cleaned out the garage and got the storage shed organized :) We went over to Joey and Katie's Saturday night for a MMA Fight party. There were a lot of people there and a lot to drink......my kegstand can be attributed to the lots to drink.

Yeah I still got it.......Jeesh! Wonder if I will ever grow up? I am kinda doubting it!

Melissa, Candace, me and Katie
K and I

The Aprils and me

This little party left K and I not feeling too hot Sunday so we decided to chill and hang at the house with each other and the puppies for the Superbowl. We ordered pizza and were able to actually watch all of the game, which was a hell of a game to watch. I couldn't have been happier about the Steelers losing!!!!!
Margo wasn't all that interested though!
Monday was a super short day. It started snowing that morning and school was cancelled by lunchtime so I had to head out to pick up J.
This was how Poplar Avenue looked when I left....as you can see, the roads are completely fine and there was absolutely no reason to dismiss school! When we got home, Grown Ups had come in the mail from Netflix so after a nap, I got busy making deer tacos, black bean and corn salsa and a salad and we were able to have a movie night with dinner.
The tacos were super duper and the movie was somewhat funny. Not one of Adam Sandler's best though. I got up early this morning, had an elliptical workout while I watched an episode of Dexter (just started watching this and like it a lot!) before work. I ran out to the gym at lunch for 15 minutes on the bike, 15 minutes jogging on the track and 15 minutes lifting weights.....All or nothing. All or nothing. All or nothing!!!! I really would like to look a little better in a bikini this summer than I did last summer. It would be super fabulous if I could look like I did 5 summers ago! Lunch today was a curried lentil soup that I also made last night and that can still be smelled in the house....not sure I want to cook with curry ever again. The house REEKS! And I can't get rid of it but the lentil soup was the bomb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment