Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I made it through another stupid Valentine's Day. I think this is by far the silliest holiday ever!!!! I'm not going to waste any time about what I have against it and just talk about this year's events. I got up early and snuck a card and some candy onto the nightstands for J and K to find when they woke up. I got to work and had a really good Valentine's laugh:
This was part of Kim's outfit. I swear I could not walk past her without cracking up. Joyce, another girl in the office, gave me a little heart with candy.
2 of the candies were chocolate and caramel and so delicious and the other 2 were bullshit. I always check these kinds of chocolates before eating them because the bad ones make me gag and want to vomick. At lunch, I headed to the gym for a muscle works class and as soon as I was done, realized it probably wasn't a very good idea. My knee was hurting pretty bad. After work, I went over to mom and Roy's to have dinner with them and J. J talked mom into stopping at Walgreen's after she picked him up from school and got me a card and some chocolate turtles....one of my favorite candies. When we got home, K had a card, some Godiva chocolate and my favorite flowers waiting for me.

There's no flowers I love more than some tulips :) and I love that my boyfriend knows that! We spent the rest of the night lounging, icing my knee and watching Kansas State beat Kansas in basketball!!!!! Here's the horrible get up I had going on before bed:

I'm beginning to think running isn't worth it anymore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment