Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

This week, quickly...

I thought I was catching up at work and then remembered I've been so busy, I haven't blogged the whole week. Guess the catching up hasn't completely caught up yet. I got to finally see Heather for a little bit Tuesday when we met for lunch at Sekisui. after work, J had karate and I got in a quick 3 mile walk to complement my morning yoga. I cooked a good German meal of kraut and sausages Wednesday night after an elip workout. After that, we laid low around the house and caught up on some of our TV we missed over the holiday weekend. Thursday I had a meeting with the Gibson County DA at the FBI about an upcoming trial and then K and I went and looked at Matt's old house that he is desperately trying to sell. It's awesome and I really, really hope that it's in the cards for us to get it. The house sits on about 5 acres off of Hwy 64 out towards Fayette County. It is a great looking house with a huge stocked pond, an amazing deck for entertaining that goes out over the pond, 2 barns and lots of space. The house and land appraised for $425,00 and Matt is willing to sell it to us for $300,000. It is such a steal and I want it to work out for us so bad. Sell Verosa, dammit, sell!!!! J had karate and I went on a 9 mile bike ride while he was in class. After, we picked up dinner from Panera and watched some football.
Last week's trip to LA and all the snack food we had has wreaked total havoc on me. I have had a huge sweet tooth all week. Look at part of this bull shit I have been doing to myself:
And this was only a quarter of the damage I did with the Oreos!

Self saboteur! What's wrong with me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment