Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

The rest of last week

I got up Wednesday morning, did an ellip/strength training session and then made J and I a yummy breaky sammy.
It had been a while since I had time to make these. I found some time at lunch to relax and get a pedi.
Can't have my toes looking bad at the beach! After my pedi, I ran over to Smooth Moves and picked up a gyro before heading back to work.
I got back to work in time to get a happy from Amber! Meet Seymour :)
She got this for me since my little cactus had to be thrown out because of the fruit flies.
After work, I picked up J and we headed to church for dinner and class.
Thursday was a morning workout, pasta bowl at lunch and Swanky's takeout at dinner with a lot of packing and doing laundry in between.
Florida here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment