Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lots of Pork

Dinner with J at mom and Roy's last night. Mom bought a honey baked ham and made some white beans, cornbread and salad.  I was super tired and couldn't wait to get home and go to bed. I got up this morning and did 45 minutes on my new workout machine.
It was a bit of a disappointment....way too easy, not enough of a workout so I added some stair stepping every other 5 minutes to up my heart rate. I hate that I spent $100 on it and didn't save the box until I knew if I liked it or not, but I had nothing to do with the box but throw it away when I was cleaning for the open house. Oh well, it will be something good to change things up every once in a while, just have to make sure to pair it with something else. Breakfast was an almond butter and sliced strawberry sandwich. Marcy emailed after I got to work wanting to meet for soup since she was feeling under the weather. We went to our favorite soup hangout, Noodle Doodle DO, and I tried a new soup.

The Chinese BBQ pork noodle soup. It was good but not as spicy as I hoped. After catching up with Marcy and slurping my soup down, I had to run to Target to exchange some pants I bought for J last weekend. On my way there, I had to swing my McD's for a cold treat since it isn't soup weather at all!!! 94 degrees today :)

That little cone hit the exact spot I was looking to hit. Back in the office now, wrapping up some things before quitting time. I didn't get a chance to go by the house at lunch and check on the pork chops in the crockpot....I may be sick of pork by the end of today!


No comments:

Post a Comment