Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Candlelight Dinner. Refueling with lots of veggies.

Memorial Day weekend ended with K and I enjoying our delicious dinner of smoked turkey, baked beans, potato salad and pasta salad by candlelight under the stars.
Perfection!
I woke up yesterday feeling pretty bloated from all the sodium intake over the holiday and tried to rectify it with a bunch of veggies.
Despite my better eating, I was still exhausted by the end of the day and went home and took a 2 hour nap. Got up, fixed some leftovers, watched the Break Up, ate some ice cream and went back to sleep.
I'm still feeling bloated so I started the morning off with a huge smoothie with blueberries, strawberries, banana, spinach, flaxseed, protein powder and some milk. It was pretty yummy! I also have this freshness for lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment