Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

J is so cute. Photobooth App. A not great start. Good ending.

We got J's baseball pics back yesterday.
How cute is he? He is getting so grown and even though I hate it, there is nothing I can do about it and at least he is growing into a gorgeous young man! I can't look at that face without getting butterflies in my stomach. It's crazy how much you can love a person.
I found a new iPhone app that is awesome. It's called Pocketbooth and it let's you take 4 pics in a row and then turns them into a strip of photos that looks the old timey photobooth thing.
I tried it out on K and I before bed....
This morning started off with thunderstorms and me getting caught by the DAMN TRAIN.
But I have this to look forward to when I get home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment