Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sushi, Usher, The Fockers and NYE

Tuesday night was girls night at Rain. Heather, Aimee and I met for dinner, a couple of glasses of wine and to finally exchange Christmas presents. Heather gave me an awesome picture book of me and all my friends. Dinner was great and the company was even better.














Wednesday night was the Usher concert!!! Heather, Val, Laura, Brennan and I met Amber and some others at Bluefin for dinner before the concert and then headed over to the FedEx Forum. We had a suite for the concert and had so much fun. The show was amazing, his dancing and singing were great and I didn't stop dancing the whole time.





































Thank goodness I took off work Thursday. I nursed myself back to health on the couch all day and then Sis and I went to dinner at Swanky's and to see Little Fockers. It was pretty good but no where near as funny as the first one.
I went to work for a few hours Friday to get some stuff done that had to be done this year. Kennon came home from the deer camp and we napped before getting ready for our big night. Last night was the Sheriff's NYE gala at the Raquet Club. There were lots of people there and it was a really good time. I didn't take any pictures and can't remember who did take some. Will post later if I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment