Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Saturday night date, Sunday parties

After fininshing up all of Saturday's chores and resting while watching the Tigers/Louisville game, K and I headed out to try something new. We rolled on over to Firebird's for some dinner and drinks.


I had the pecan crusted trout and it was really good.


K ordered the surf & turf and their steak was surprisingly delicious. I never have much faith in chain restaurants steaks and am always pleasantly surprised when I find a great one.
(I had to borrow both pics from the restaurant's website since I forgot to take my own.)
I slept in really late Sunday. I have been so tired lately, winter is such an energy zapper :( Sunday afternoon was J's baseball club's Christmas party and they had a surprise guest come talk to the boys. Coach Roc from the University of Memphis came and spoke to the boys. He seemed like a really good guy and invited the boys out to a UofM game in the spring.




As soon as Coach Roc was through speaking, we had to run to CTK for J's youth group Christmas party. I swear that boy is starting to have a busier social life than me! I ran some more Christmas errands and met Heather at church while he was partying. It was The Stirring's Christmas service and absolutely beautiful. We are going to Louisiana for Christmas, so I'm glad I was able to get to enjoy at least one of Hope's Christmas services.....even if it was 9 days before.

No comments:

Post a Comment