Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas celebrations have begun

The celebrations officially started at our house this week.

Kennon and I pooled our money and bought our presents together this year. We outfitted the media room with a new TV, tv stand, coffee table and sectional sofa & it was all delivered Wednesday morning.

My time off from work started yesterday and I finished up the rest of the crack candy that needed to be made and cooked a gumbo. I snapped a picture of the very beginning of the gumbo and then ignored my camera the rest of the day.

Mom, Roy and Sissy came over last night for a Christmas gumbo dinner and then we opened presents. I forgot to take pics of that too but I got an awesome food processor. I've wanted one forever but have refused to spend that much money on an appliance that won't get used all the time.

Tonight J, K and I opened our presents from each other.

Jake got the PS Vita he's been wanting.

K got a pretty cool backpack cooler that I've been wanting......him to have ;)

And I got a bad ass popcorn popper for the media room and have already made 3 batches.

Today was suppose to be the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar but we are still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment