Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Partying, baking & wrapping

This should have been posted 12/15/12 but sat in my draft box til I saw it just now :(

I was suppose to be in Nashville this weekend visiting my girl Les and her beautiful little Baby Violet but then too much had to be done this weekend. Yesterday was our office Christmas luncheon and gift exchange. The food was great but the cakes were the best. Getting that stuffed in the middle of the day made it hard to get busy when I got home but I had no choice. There were still lots of things that needed to be done.

#1 on the list of to do's for the weekend was crack candy. The girls at the office and some of the Cajuns have been asking about it so there was no bowing out. Heather came over and kept me company while I cooked and helped me package it all up.

Another thing I was able to mark off the list (almost) was gift wrapping. I got everything wrapped except for 3 things that I need big bags for. I have to say that awesome table that Roy built us came in mighty handy for wrapping!

This is the last thing I have to do today before we head out to dinner tonight. Gotta get this package wrapped and figure out who's going to get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment