Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Nashville Weekend

Weekend trip to Nashville was what K and I did and we had a blast. Leslie's baby shower was Saturday so we made a trip of it.
We got a room downtown at the Sheraton and got in around 6:30 Friday evening and hit the ground running. We weren't all that hungry yet so we walked over to Broadway Brewhouse to have a couple of  drinks and an appy.
We stayed quite a while because there was such great people watching going on and finally decided to call it quits and grab a burger. We wound up at the Paradise Park Trailer Resort for burgers and tots.
And after getting full bellies, we were through. We grabbed a cab and headed back to the hotel.
We lounged around Saturday morning until it was time for me to get ready for Leslie's shower.
She had a great turnout and got some really cute things for Baby Violet. After the shower, K and I hung out and watched the Saints/49ers game and watched a beautiful sunset.
Then met Les, Josh and Peggy at Virago.
Leslie turned it into an early birthday celebration for me with gifts!!!!
We had a wonderful dinner, of course and a good time. I wish I got to see Les more than I do!
After dinner, we headed back to Broadway Brewhouse to meet Corey and Mary for drinks.
And then we headed down to Rippie's to listen to some music. I don't know what band was playing but they were awesome. The singer had a great voice and they had a fiddle player that was so good! We wound op having way too much fun and didn't feel too great for the ride home. I had to get some hangover food in my system about halfway through.
And nothing was better than getting home and having nothing to do but be lazy with the pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment