Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let The Studying Begin.....

Last week, I received the list of study materials for the Lieutenant's test which came at a good time since last weekend was the last one of Tennessee's hunting season. The boys headed to the camp and I got cozy with a bunch of reading material.
This was my view for pretty much the whole weekend except when I ventured to the kitchen to do a little cooking:

I was feeling in the Cajun spirit so I donned my fleur de lis apron and listened to a lot of brass music while I cooked away. On the menu was some homemade chicken noodle soup, deer balls and cream cheese baked spaghetti. Once the cooking was over, it was back to the same view but I had some added comfort food at least!
Not too many other things are going on. J and I had dinner with Mom and Roy Tuesday night and last night K went to the Tigers/Southern Miss game with Leegan so K and I rolled up to Houston's for a few cocktails, some dinner and the game since we don't have the channel it was on. Prime rib and red fish is what was for dinner.
And we have made a pretty definite decision about this year's fall break vacation......
Savannah, Georgia we think it is! Looks beautiful, I am very excited about going someplace new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment