Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Pho and a party

I met Marcy yesterday for lunch at Pho Vietnam to catch up since we haven't talked much since the LSU/Ole Miss game. The food was perfect as usual. We split the great shrimp spring rolls and both had a bowl of pho.

After work, J stayed on with Sissy while K and I headed to Contractor's Inc for their Christmas party.

There was more wonderful food there! Mark smoked ribs, shoulders, chicken and brisket....It was probably one of the best briskets I've ever eaten. We also ran into some unexpected guests.

The company that Klinger works for now is a customer of Contractor's and so we were able to spend some unexpected quality time with Shera and Chris! The night didn't roll on late like it usually does which was cool with me since I can roll on late like I use to! Glad it's finally Friday. We've got a very busy weekend ahead of us, hopefully we will get to relax some on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment