Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

More and More Christmas Activities, Good Food, Good Friends and some excercise too

Thursday night was the much anticipated CTK Christmas play (hahaha) which I drug K to again this year, I figure til death do us part means suffer with me on this side of life too! After the play, we took J to Skunx Pizza Pub, which just opened to grab some pie and then headed home. A butterfinger blast may have made its way in the picture that day too.
K went hunting Friday while J and I met up with Melanie and that gang for dinner at Memphis Pizza Cafe and some holiday cheer at the Zoo Lights.

I hit the gym Saturday morning before all of the craziness of the day got to me and had a nice little surprise:
They updated all of the cardio equipment and now each one has a built in TV AND computer! Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
Next on the agenda was some basketball.

Then a lovely afternoon catching up with Leslie, Kelly, brunette Laura and blonde Laura at Kelly's baby shower, complete with Champagne punch and Muddy's cupcakes :) SCORE!

After that, I picked up my mini me and met up with Les and Josh at River Oaks for a nice dinner while I left K to deal with his company Christmas party at Maggiano's.
After dinner, J and I ran a few Christmas errands and then headed back home to meet up with K.
Sunday saw an early grocery store outing, a pick out the Christmas tree outing, a long bike ride on the greenline outing and church.
After that, we relaxed by the lights of our tree while we ate gumbo, drank some wine and watched the Cowboys beat themselves yet another time!
All in all, it was a pretty good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment