Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Christmas Activities: Gifts for pups, crack candy, family and friends in town to visit

Last week brought more getting ready for Christmas and the pups got their traditional Christmas gift.....a new bed!
I think they lurve it.
Other goings on last week:
Basketball - lost again. CTK sports SUCK!
Christmas party at J's school and beginning of Christmas break
Christmas shopping
A peaceful Friday night alone to watch a movie and chill in my chair that I never get to use anymore except when K is gone. The movie was not so great but having to do nothing except what I wanted was pretty nice.....every once in a while. Wouldn't want it like that all the time though!
Ryan and Frank came to town, K took them hunting at the end of the week and I went up on Saturday to meet them and get my crack assembly line running.
The lakehouse got a whole new yard of grass. I actually think I like the yard better now with the trees cleared out and grass on the ground.
I can't wait to see what it looks like when everything turns green!
Susan came to town Sunday and we got to catch up last night over dinner at Salsa.
J has been in a  baseball clinic all week at Dulin's and we are getting ready for a Louisiana run before Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment