Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Outdoorsman Camp

The only thing that really happened with us last week was I thought about getting ready for my New York trip but still have not packed with 10 hours until take off and J went to Outdoorsman Camp in Paris, TN. This is the 4th time he has been and was moved up to the 13-16 yo group this year. He said it was even more fun being in the older group :( He's growing up way too fast. 
Drew went along again this year. Mel & Chuck dropped them off Sunday and I grabbed them on Thursday. 
This is the scene when I arrived. I cannot imagine having that many boys in my house at once. Ick! 
We stopped in Jackson to eat some lunch, watch World War Z and go to Gander Mountain. This happened after all of that....The sight of him sleeping and looking so sweet & innocent still melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment