Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Juicing and Valentines

It's back! I don't know why I let the women at the Diet Center talk me out of my fruit/veggie concoctions knowing how wonderful they made me feel and how many more fruit/veggie servings I am able to get into my day when I drink these. But the drinks are back and I can't wait to start feeling the benefits.
This week also brought back Valentines Day.
My baby boy snuck this into my purse for me to find at work. When he was putting them together for his class, he told me most people were getting 2 Pixy Stix and he was only giving the special people 3.....glad I ranked in the 3 category with him! :))

And my hot husband had this waiting for me when I got home!
I have the best guys in the world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment