Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Redbirds, The Resort and Smokin, Back to School Shopping

Last week was a doozie. It seemed like it lasted for a month so when Friday finally got here, I was so so so ready to say to hell with it. J spent the day with the Tremmels and they were at the Zoo when I got off work which was mucho convenient for me :) I picked him up, we rushed home, changed clothes, waited on Leegan to arrive, grabbed K and headed to Autozone Park for the Redbirds double header with a bunch of other families from J and Leegan's baseball team. It turned out to be a really nice night with a great wind blowing to kinda keep us cool and a full on moon!
I was so happy to wake up Saturday morning and know I had absolutely nothing I had to do. J and I started the day off with a trip to Gibson's for some thrown donuts.
After catching a sugar high, I finally got all the clutter that had accumulated around the house cleaned up and knocked the grocery shopping out of the way before heading to do what I do best.
Relax, catch up on some reading and soak up some rays. Once it cooled down some, K got busy with the STC.

Even Taco wanted in on the action.
We had some cornish hens and deer tenderloin to throw in the STC.

And as usual, the bologna went on in the beginning to give us a snack while waiting on everything else.
Sunday was another lazy day. J and I hit the mall and a few other stores hard to get him ready for school. He has a whole new wardrobe and shoes to match and I was able to pick up my wedding dress too! We got home and lounged at the resort for a couple of hours before heading to church and then dropping J off with his dad. K and I finished the night off with a couple of cocktails and dinner at Houston's.

No comments:

Post a Comment