Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Recovery Food and Laughs

So yesterday wasn't the best I ever felt.....after taking K out to dinner and assuming that Acre Restaurant needed me to finish off their pinot grigio supply the night before. Ugh!!! I'm going to have to go back to enforcing my no drinks during the week rule! Needless to say, I needed some recovery.
This english muffin with a fried egg, some pepperjack cheese and cocksauce mustard helped but didn't cure. After work, I carved out about 2 hours of nap time and would have slept more but K woke me up wanting to go see a movie. We grabbed a quick dinner at Old Venice, I had the Trouclaire pasta and it was pretty good but the highlight of the meal to me was their bread......yep I ate all of it except one piece that K was able to sneak away from me.
After I was sickly stuffed, we headed to the Paradiso to laugh our asses off. We finally got around to seeing Hangover 2. I've only been looking forward to it since they announced it around last Thanksgiving.
It was great and funny but not as great and funny as the first one. K and I decided that was probably because we knew what to expect. There were still some very loud laugh out loud moments for me and I got to look at Bradley Cooper for about 2 hours. That's a win/win to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment