Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Ryan & Mal's Wedding

Last weekend was Ryan & Mal's wedding and we had a blast. K, J & I headed down to Louisiana on Thursday and Mom & Roy came down Friday. The rehearsal & dinner at Cafe Josephine were Friday night. 
We had planned to play a round of golf with Ryan before the wedding Saturday but couldn't find a tee time early enough so we went exploring and to lunch on the Bayou. 
Dale & I watched some Cowboys preseason football and then we all headed to the church for the big event. 
It was a beautiful wedding & a really fun reception. We stayed at the reception hall dancing and laughing until 1:30 in the morning. The DJ and all of Ryan & Mal's friends provided lots of laughs. I also got to see this pic for the first time:
Yep, that's my hot husband when he was a young buck w/ Kyle and Ryan hangin on him like a bunch of monkeys. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment