Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Laid back

Once again, I'm so bad at updating my blog. I swear with being in school while working full time & taking care of my guys, it seems like I don't have time to keep up with hardly anything else. Hell, most days I'm not able to check my Facebook, Instagram and twitter until I go to bed but I wouldn't change it for the world. I guess I'll post about last weekends activities since nothing much goes on blog worthy during the week unless I posted about research or something else as boring. 
We started the weekend off with a relax sesh on the front porch and ride the 4 wheeler around the property and the hood. 
We also enjoyed a beautiful sunset and did some target shooting. 

I hit Canale's Grocery and the Farmer's Market early Saturday morning; which produced an amazing local lunch!
Saturday night, K & I rode in the Meritan Midnight Bike Ride. 
This was the first year K & I rode in it and it was the first year it was at Tiger Lane. We didn't really know what to expect but now we know that we need to set up like we are tailgating at the beginning and we need to bling our bikes out. 
We rode 17 miles through midtown with about 2000 other bikers in the wee hours of the morning. It was a blast but we are going to get more invested last year and plan better since we weren't able to find our friends that we planned on riding with. 
Sunday was a lazy day except for working at church and hanging out with this little nugget! Layton, my new grandnephew, was born last week and it absolutely gorg. 
Well there it is, another weekend wrap up. I'm such a lame blogger :(

No comments:

Post a Comment