Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

End of Summer :(

Not too much has been going on since we got back from our vacay. This is J's last week of summer break and he's spent it with his dad, one more weekend and then it's back to packing lunches and doing homework. I cannot believe my baby boy is going to be in middle school. I still remember 6th grade like it was yesterday. I thought I was so cool. I LOVED my picture that year, my mom finally let me cut my hair short and I had it all hot rolled and looking hot and was wearing my fave purple polo. You couldn't tell me anything. I hope my boy stays sweeter than I did.
Like I said, we haven't been up to too much, just a few things here and there, like relaxing by the pool:
 
Trying to play seamstress:
A few unexpected visitors:

Finally quenched my craving for a smoked turkey leg:
And had to do some work near all the bells and whistles:
I gave a presentation to the FBI's National Academy Conference yesterday on the new Tennessee law that requires some juvenile sex offenders to register now. We are going to take off to the lake this weekend and hang loose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment