Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Catch Up Post!

I am THE WORST blogger ever!!! Ok, here's a small run down of what has happened since the last time:
One Pickwick Trip where we enjoyed time on the water:



And the pups enjoyed time running around the hunting land:

J and I enjoyed the old jukebox and some dancing with Mom and Roy:
I played around with some photo apps:

We took another trip to Louisiana for a few things!
One was to restock the freezer with essentials:
Another was to get taunted while dieting:
K also felt the need to act silly:


OH YEAH.....And we went to Matt and Jade's wedding!!!!!



It was such a beautiful day and J had so much fun that he made the declaration that he didn't know who he was going to marry or when but he knew he was going to do it in Louisiana! I love that! I'm so glad he is loving the region as much as I do. K and I actually talked about moving to Lafayette one day down the road. Fingers crossed!!!
Last weekend, K grabbed us a room at The Peabody so we could act like out of towners in our own town. We stayed on the Executive Club Level, had dinner at Mesquite Chophouse, met Cory and Mary for some karaoke at the Blue Monkey and then had some late night snacks at Blues City Cafe. It was a ton of fun until the next morning!





 



No comments:

Post a Comment