Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter

We stayed in Tennessee for Easter this year for the first time since 2009. I so love going to the crawfish boils in Louisiana for Easter but I always love love LOVE Easter services at Hope so it was nice to be home again! The services were wonderful this year, as always, and they gave me a sunnier disposition even though the weekend was full of rain. I started the holiday off with a quick trip to work on Friday and then cut out around lunch to go to Gould's for some relaxation. I spent the first part of Saturday doing a lot of dessert making since that was what I was put in charge of for Easter lunch. I took J to his dad's, went to church to work the first service, then K & I met the Maxwell's for the second service and grabbed some dinner at Firebird's. Sunday morning was spent finishing up the desserts and hanging out by the pond watching our duck babies in between rains. Easter lunch was at mom's and I snagged pics of everyone in attendance except Sis, John and Nena. After lunch the weather cleared up and K and I spent some more time with our duck babies and the horse neighbors.


It was a very relaxing and pretty much perfect weekend.


Easter weekend was all about family......And desserts!


No comments:

Post a Comment